Monday, July 25, 2011

My first blog!

Well the time has come!  I am writing my first blog entry.

My vision for this blog is to express my love for family, cooking, photography and reading.  I am sure I will change, re-think and re-design this blog many times before I settle into what is the best expression of who I am and what I would like for this blog to be.

This is my last week of book classes at the Chef's Academy in Indianapolis.  It has been an exciting adventure.  I had the honor of doing my internship at Recess under the leadership of Greg Hardesty, Chef/Owner.  I learned so much from him and his staff in 10 1/2 weeks.

I am now searching for my externship.  I am anticipating this beginning in January 2012 unless I get the offer of a lifetime and in that case I will begin in October!

In the weeks to come I would like to share recipes, information and knowledge from my time in culinary school and life in general.  I hope you enjoy!

1 comment: